Oil on canvas technique
This painting, apparently obvious, contains a series of details that I would like to highlight to avoid a hasty interpretation.
* Its immediacy, almost taken for granted, is the element that wants to be emphasized
* The little man against the current travels a road bigger than him
* The little man against the current is the only one with his head down, prostrate and burdened by the choice made
* The little man against the current is absolutely alone and the choice he made weighs on him
* It is true that the little man against the tide is heading towards the source of life but at what price?